



Another week gone by!! Teagan started her new day home on Tuesday. It was a pretty easy transition for her as she was welcomed with open arms and smiling faces. Their are a lot of Teagan's favourite things at the day home including girls (four of them, Ashley(12), Stephanie(7), Emma(4) and Danielle(3)),a Thomas the train set, a puppy named Panda and an indoor playhouse. Annie is wonderful with Teagan. On Wednesday Teagan was the only one there with Annie for most of the day. It was a nice time for them to get to know each other. I was very worried about moving Teagan to a new day home but it has worked out to be a good thing and she seems very happy.
On Friday I took Teagan to get her picture taken at Superstore but came home with no pictures. The young girl working there had no idea how to set up the picture, pose Teagan, or get her to even look at the camera. I tried but Teagan just kept walking over to me and saying "uppie". So today we went to Sears for our family pictures. A much better experience but Teagan was not impressed with the strange man taking the pictures and she was very reluctant to smile. The only picture we got with her smiling Vaun and I are both laughing. Well what can you do!!
Teagan is baby crazy. Every time she sees a baby she is mezmorized. She saw a doll on T.V. and went over to try and take it off the screen. Yes she will be spoiled rotten because I took her to buy a baby doll. I was not surprised with her choice of the baby with the soother. She tries to trade soothers with the doll but it doesn't quite work it the doll's favour.
This morning while I was brushing my teeth I was trying to occupy Teagan so I pointed at my bare feet and then at her sock feet. The little smartie went and got me a pair of socks. I told you she was a genius!!
No comments:
Post a Comment