Teagan got some new blocks for Christmas. It was one of the few gifts she opened and immediately began playing with.
Teagan loves her playdough. She spends a lot of time rolling and cutting. She had a taste of it the other day, she gagged enough that we hope she doesn't do that again.
More dress up clothes from Nana and Papa. Teagan liked this dress because when she spins the skirt flares out.
Teagan had a quiet moment with her baby. She has trouble getting it to take it's bottle. We are down to only two diapers for it so I'm not to sad that she can't feed it.
We often throw the laundry over the stairs. We call it the laundry shoot. Teagan always helps me with the laundry. This day she decided she would catch the clothes. I tried to throw them away from her as I thought the jeans might be a little "ouchy" to try and catch.
Teagan had no scarf so I made her one. I just finished it this morning. Here we are off to get groceries.
Teagan figured her baby needed a scarf too. It didn't take very long to make her one. I remember my mom doing that for my dolls. I must be a good mom if I do things like my mom.
This picture is blurry but way too cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment