Friday, January 18, 2008

Urban Tree House

We went to the Urban Tree House with Nana on Wednesday. It was very busy and very noisy with two girls who loved to scream. Teagan chose quiet activities including playdough and looking at books. She finally got brave enough to climb up into the tree house all by herself. I some how got roped into helping other peoples kids up into the tree house. No I didn't know them and yes I insisted they use there manners. We were told that late afternoon is a quieter time to visit next time.


Teagan loved the dress up clothes. She is a princess you know and all girl!!


Fishing in the pond was fun as it was a "parent supervision required" area and most of the parents there were not into supervising their children so we didn't have to share.


The slide has a lot of static and the one time I went down there was actual sparks. Someone asked me if adults could go down the slide and I said I didn't recommend it.

No comments: