Sunday, April 20, 2008

Testing Mommy's Patience

Not many pictures this week as we had some very trying moments. Teagan has been testing our discipline techniques out. She has spent a lot of time sitting on the bottom step learning who is the boss. It was helpful on Wednesday when she touched the iron and burnt her two fingers and realized that maybe she should listen to what mommy tells her. She learned that lesson the hard way.


We made unbaked cookies yesterday. Teagan was very helpful so she got to lick the spoon.


I'm taking Teagan for pictures at Sears on Wednesday so I've had her practicing her smile for the camera.


Who is the personal trainer in this picture??? ... Teagan.
Vaun was out shoveling snow and then helped some friends move this morning. He was in need of a good stretch and Teagan was more than willing to help.




We had to rearrange Teagan's room so she couldn't open her blinds anymore. We had to ask the day home to stop letting her nap because she would be up till after 9:00pm and then just grouchy when I had to wake her the next morning.

No comments: