Teagan was a BIG help today. We cleaned out the pantry. She helped unload the bottom and the lower three shelves. She also washed the floor and the shelves with some help from Mommy. She got a little tired of helping but I was very impressed as she worked for over an hour. The job took a total of more than four hours. We rearranged, packed somethings away and had three garbage bags of outdated and rotting food. It was pretty gross!! I told Vaun I want to take the door off so we can admire all our hard work.
As a reward for all her help we took Teagan to Dairy Queen for a chocolate sundae. She ordered it herself and paid with her DQ card she got for Valentine's from Grandma and Grandpa. Daddy kept asking her if she was full so he could finish her sundae. She ate almost all of it shivering from the cold ice-cream. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa, she still has enough left on her card for a few more visits.
1 comment:
way to go on a big job Joanne and Teagan. I haven't been nearly that ambitious, but mmmm, a chocolate sundae sounds really, REALLY good right now :-)
Hope you enjoyed yours!
Debbie
Post a Comment