Thursday, September 10, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Teagan had her first day of preschool today. She was very excited to go to school and to make new friends her size. Drop off went very smoothly. Teagan went straight to the playhouse centre and started playing with the dolls. She picked one and put it into a stroller and then asked which one I wanted. I told her I wasn't staying and she was okay with that. A kiss good-bye and I was out the door.



Teagan and her friend Alyssa are going to the same school but they are not in the same class.



This is the picture Teagan painted and the teddy bear she made on the first day of school. We were quite impressed with her cutting skills as she cut out the bear all by herself.

Her comments on the day were "I played with a boy!" and her favourite thing was the dolls. I think it will seem like forever until Tuesday comes so she can go back to school.

No comments: