Saturday, November 13, 2010

Climbing Class

It is official, Teagan is now exactly five and a half. Her height measurement has her just over 50" tall. She has grown a lot in the past few weeks. Here weight is down a little from last time we weighed her. Our day home lady has been fretting that Teagan doesn't eat much. I've told her not to worry, she will eat when she is hungry.
Vaun and Teagan took a family climbing class this morning. Teagan was excited to go and climb. I went to see how it was going and of course to snap a few pictures. The class was going on for forty-five minutes when I arrived and they hadn't even touched the wall yet. By time they got to climb Teagan was half a sleep.
She gave it a few good tries but could only get so far. She was happy to tell daddy that they would go again and practice so she could get higher. Vaun had a turn too. He said it was pretty easy but he didn't notice the easy buttons at the top of the wall until they were leaving. I think they will go again when winter settles in and there is not much else to do for fun!!

Click here for Vaun's blog and the whole story.






No comments: