Teagan's best friend Alyssa came over for a play date yesterday. These girls miss each other terribly as they use to see each other everyday that I worked. They have known each other for four years which is most of their lives. Every time I turned around they were into something else. When they decided to play dress-up they discovered they where both wearing the same panties. Well, next thing I knew I had two girls upstairs giggling. I went to investigate and they were only wearing their underwear and trying to hide from me. That is when the "you must wear clothes" rule came into play. So the next dress-up outfits went on. We had trouble finding a dress of Teagan's that would fit Aly. Teagan wanted them to wear knee high socks but they were more like thigh high socks on Aly and she didn't like that. Next was a search for shoes and Aly tried on a few pair and even went for a walk in a pair of boots that were miles too big. The girls tried to watch a movie, ate snacks, danced, coloured pictures, did gymnastics and who knows what else.
When Michelle and Emerson came back to pick up Aly they came in to watch the show the girls had made up. Well the show turned into a free for all and then a game of chase. Up the stairs and down the stairs. Then a game of kitty, with Emerson as the kitty. Then they went fishing in the chair boat. It was so busy! Michelle and I didn't mind but Vaun, Grandma and Grandpa couldn't handle the noise. We will get the kids together again soon so they don't have to miss each other so much.





Dancing with Friends from Joanne Mehling on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment