Thursday, September 01, 2011

First Day of School

It was the first day of school today. Teagan was up at 4 am this morning, "I can't sleep!" She was more than a little excited about going to school this morning. Our little first grader was most excited about having recess and eating lunch at school.
I had to be at work so Vaun took some time off and took Teagan to school. He barely had the front door locked and Teagan was saying "C'mon Dad!"
Teagan's teacher is Mrs. Baker. There are a few kids in her class from her kindergarten class but most are new to her. She had recess three times today, she ate most of her lunch and she made a new friend. Sounds like a great first day.







Coming home after school. I asked if she could wait so i could take her picture. She went inside and took off her shoes while I got the camera and came back out in her sock feet.

No comments: