I am thankful for our beautiful daughter who makes each day a joy.

I am thankful for my husband whom I more than love and is a wonderful daddy.

I am thankful for an amazing young woman who had the courage and strength to give me the gift of being a mother.

I am thankful for my parents who even though I am grown still take care of me.

I am thankful for my other parents who also take care of us.

I am thankful for our family both near and far who think of us and I hope that they know we are thinking of them too.
I am thankful for our friends both near and far who take the time to share their busy lives with us, both happy and sad moments.
I am thankful for our country and the peaceful lives we enjoy free from fear and oppression.
I am thankful for the presence of God in our lives who reminds us that there are bigger things in this world than ourselves and that He truly listens and answers our prayers in His own way and time.
I hope you take the time to count your blessing this Thanksgiving and that you know you are a blessing to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment