Leave it to my baby girl to invent something new. She has been in the habit of putting her food into her beverage and today was no exception. A bowl of raisins and a cup of juice poured into her toy coffee pot turned into raisin tea this afternoon. It was cute as she drank it straight from the coffee pot.
The pictures tell the story of the rest of the week. Teagan out grew her clothes overnight it seems. All her shirts show off her belly and now have three quarter
length sleeves. So we dug out some size three shirts. They were a little big but at least they covered her up. So we went shopping to get some new clothes. We didn't need to buy any pants as they still seem to fall off. Pants fit well in the waist and then are too short in the leg.
Vaun and I took turns going out this week. I had yoga Tuesday. Vaun went to the Flames game on Wednesday. I went to a fundraiser on Friday night. Report cards are done!!! Taxes are finished!! I think next weekend I might get to do something fun.
Hope you all have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment