Sunday, February 25, 2007

Birthday Week

















Well, another year older and maybe a little wiser. A good end to the week after a rough adjustment to being back into routine (mostly Teagan).
Loved my birthday. We had a P.D. Day at school so the kids stayed home and it was just the teachers. No one believed I was 35, most thought I was 30 or so. Made me feel good, must be the Mary Kay!! We had a good session on assessment that I quite enjoyed. Lunch was provided, Peter's Drive-In burgers and onion rings. Left work early to pick up Teagan. Had a little time with her before the babysitter came. Vaun and I went out for an amazing meal at Simone's Bistro. We had the restaurant to ourselves until we finished our entree. Dessert was absolutely decadent!! We had a great time as did Teagan. Her night off from mom and dad was greatly enjoyed as Jaqueline is a great babysitter giving Teagan her undivided attention. After supper we headed to the lacrosse game which was terrible, but it didn't ruin my night.
Saturday Teagan and I tried to do some baking but she couldn't get past how good the dry ingredients tasted so I just let her have at it!!
Teagan was a little accident prone this weekend. She stubbed her toe repeatedly and then bit her lip when she tumbled off the couch. The picture of her lying on the floor she is holding her "boo-boo" bear on her toe.
Teagan just wants to be like mommy, hence the bra!!!
Have a good week!!

No comments: