Vaun took Teagan and Grandpa to Sportball class and Grandma and I went to the Scrapbook Pantry for their grand opening sale. Then we headed out to Airdrie to Hot Mamas and out for lunch at the Saigon Pearl. Teagan went for lunch at A&W with the guys and then they went to do some shopping of their own. We met back at the house and had birthday cake. Then mom and I took Teagan to the park. When we came home we got ready to go out for supper to Montana's. After supper we came home and I got Teagan ready for bed and read her some stories. She asked me to stay for two minutes and snuggle with her, so I did. It was a great birthday!
Teagan ready for Sportball class!!
For many years I blew out my candles and wished to be a mom. I didn't make a wish this year as all my wishes have come true.
Teagan and Grandma made my cake with a surprise in it... chocolate chips!!!
Look carefully at the slide in the background and you will see Teagan racing me down the slide!
No comments:
Post a Comment