It was just Teagan and I this weekend as my mom and dad went down to the Hat to visit my brother's family. Vaun had a course at the university and was also gone most of the weekend. I took Teagan to her Sportball class on Saturday, then we went shopping for a new coat for me and then we went out for lunch. When we got home we made cupcakes. Today we stuck close to home. We did get outside for a little bit but it was a little too cold to stay out for too long. It was a nice quiet weekend.
Our indoor activities usually involve dressing up. I get into the act too!!
Teagan loves hats and she looks good in them, unlike her mother.
Grandma and Grandpa are Teagan's favourite playmates as they let her boss them around.
When Teagan heard it was Nana's birthday this weekend she said we had to make a cake. She settled on cupcakes which we made from scratch. She enjoyed decorating them. I hope Nana knows we were thinking of her even though she wouldn't get to eat any cupcakes.
"Yummy!!"
More "dress ups". She plays the part well, all girl!!
She was blowing bubble into daddy's wine.
We watched a Max and Ruby marathon today. Teagan like the episode where they made a clubhouse out of blankets so much so that she had to make a clubhouse of her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment