Friday, November 14, 2008

Officially Three and a Half


Teagan is now officially three and a half. She surprises us with the things she knows and does. She made her own sandwich this morning. Got all the ingredients out and put it all together, with very little help from mom. She has become very independent yet wants help to do the littlest things at times. She can count to 13, knows her colours and can write a perfect letter "T". She has imagination to spare and a memory to match. She has started finishing my sentences for me, which is quite helpful when I'm tired and can't seem to get the words out Teagan fills in the blanks. As much as she drives me crazy at times I can't imagine life without her. She is my joy, my smile, my heart. I consider myself the luckiest mother to have such a wonderful little girl because she was a gift twice given, once by God and then by Dawn, her birthmother.

No comments: