Saturday, September 04, 2010

Bowness Park

Teagan and I went to Bowness Park for the day. We packed a picnic lunch and headed out to see what we could do at Bowness. I knew there were playgrounds but I kind of forgot what else they had. Teagan spotted the paddle boats as we drove into the parking lot. She didn't eat much lunch as she was anxious to get to the boats. It was quite reasonable for a one hour rental so we went for it. It was easy to pedal but hard to steer. We toured the whole lagoon until Teagan had to go potty. We stopped in for a pee break then headed back out. After another tour we turned in our boat for putters and played some mini golf. We headed for the playground after golf. We teeter-tottered, swung and slid. They when the rain started we came home. It was a fun day!!










No comments: