Thursday, January 27, 2011
Karate Last Class
Teagan had her last Karate class at the Little Gym. Vaun and I both rushed home from work so that we could both be there. Teagan had lost interest in the class before Christmas but I made her stick it out. The instructors were amazing. The age group though was generally unfocused and kids often wandered off and some were very disruptive. Teagan needed a more structured class. Miss Sarah gave the kids each a ribbon at the end of class. Teagan was so proud of hers, she plans on wearing it to school. After class we dropped Vaun off at home so he could go to the Flames game. Teagan and I went out to Extreme Pita for supper and then we had ice cream at the Marble Slab. We are looking forward to dance class starting on Sunday. I hope it will be a better class.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My oldest 2 took karate, it's a great skill to learn!
Post a Comment