I decided to depress myself and try on the dress. No way that zipper was ever going to go up. I guess fifteen years changes a person. I said to Teagan that the dress is too big for her and too small for me. She suggested that it might fit daddy. I said it better not!!!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Dress Up
We are doing a major basement clean out for a garage sale this weekend. Teagan has been a big help with the whole process. As a special treat for all her help, she got to play dress up with my wedding dress. We played wedding and she married the imaginary prince a few times then she said she wanted to marry daddy, just like mommy did. So I married them and Teagan smiled the whole time. It was so precious.
I decided to depress myself and try on the dress. No way that zipper was ever going to go up. I guess fifteen years changes a person. I said to Teagan that the dress is too big for her and too small for me. She suggested that it might fit daddy. I said it better not!!!


I decided to depress myself and try on the dress. No way that zipper was ever going to go up. I guess fifteen years changes a person. I said to Teagan that the dress is too big for her and too small for me. She suggested that it might fit daddy. I said it better not!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment