
Being a mommy is an amazing job. I never realized how completely you could love another person until Teagan came into our lives. Everything she does amazes me. I hope every parent feels the same way. A little miracles walks around my house each day learning and interacting with her environment. Teagan is learning sign language and it is awesome to see her communicating with us. She intermixes her signs and has merged a few to mean the same thing, so you have to take the context into consideration. She is using the signs for cookie, shoes and more as a single sign that is not really a sign for any of them. She has even created a few signs of her own. When she bumps her head she pats her head and "oooo"'s at you, just so you know she bumped her head. Some people think this will delay her speech but at 14 months she says a lot. Just today she grabbed her soother and told me it was "nigh nigh" time. I don't think anything would hold back the tidal wave of words she explodes with everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment