Thursday, July 13, 2006

Good Golfing

I went golfing yesterday after a two year absense. I asked Vaun if I would be able to hit the ball farther because of my new trimmed and toned body, thank-you Teagan for the daily workouts. Vaun said probably not!! Glad I remembered how to swing a club let alone hit a ball I did not expect much from my first game back. Started out not thinking too much about out driving the three other ladies I was golfing with until on the eighth hole I asked what the distance was when I landed ten feet off the green from the tee. When I was told 180 yards I was a little shocked that I had hit the ball 170 yards. I don't think I had ever hit over 120 maybe. Any way to make it even sweeter I chipped on the green and then putted into the hole for par. My first ever par mind you. Needless to say I left Vaun a few voice mails on that one. He had a good laugh at my messages. I can't wait until next week.

1 comment:

VM said...

I said your toned arms weren't going to swing the club better; that your power was going to come from your middle of your body. Which obviously is a lot stronger as well!!

Great on ya babe. Glad you had so much fun golfing; you should do it more often.