Monday, July 31, 2006

Teagan's Summer Vacation Part Two






After our visit with the Mehling's we were off to the Zimmer's. My mom and dad were eagerly awaiting Teagan's visit. Grandpa had so many things to show Teagan in the garden. She ate raspberries right off the bush, carrots slightly washed, peas (pods and all)and a bit of dirt here and probably some other things I don't know about. Teagan never ate much at meal times because she was constantly eating out in the garden. Grandma has some interesting things growing in her garden. She has a lot of purple vegetables including carrots, beans and potatoes. She even has orange cauliflower. We went on Grandma and Grandpa's nature trail and almost got carried away by the mosquitoes. Teagan enjoyed the park across the field where mommy use to play. It brought back a few unpleasant memories involving a tongue stuck to the metal swings. That story has served me well though as my class gets to relive it each year and I have never had a student stick their tongue to anything metal.
There are so many pictures I will have to blog two other events separately.

No comments: