Saturday, December 16, 2006

One More Week


















































We had a crazy week. The day home was closed because Annie had scratched her cornea so I stayed home with Teagan on Monday. No sub was available to take my job so my class was divided among the other Grade 2 classes. My friend Rose took Teagan on Tuesday and I stayed home again on Wednesday. The day home was open again for Thursday and Friday.
Teagan turned 19 months old on Wednesday. She has been changing so much. She can do so many new things. Just this morning she was quacking like a duck. We have graduated to the booster seat at the table. A bit messier on the table but we are still learning. We have been practicing our tea party everyday so we will be ready for Grandpa's tea party at Christmas. And the talking just doesn't slow down. We are trying to work on her answering questions but it is not going so well. "What's your name?", "Baby" Teagan shouts. I guess I call her my baby all the time so she figures that is her name. But her reflection is Teagan, as she says "Hi Teagan" to herself in the mirror or window. We weighed her on the bathroom scale and it read 26 pounds. To pick her up you sure feel it. We laugh so hard some days at the things she comes up with. Running around the house with her bare butt hanging out, putting mommy's bathing suit on, wearing her backpack with baby inside for a ride on Tornado and eating mommy's supper. We really need to get her dancing on video though because that is hilarious. She looks like a cowgirl stomping her foot and swinging her lasso.
I am getting anxious to start packing the suitcases. We are done school at noon on Friday so I will come home and get everything ready and then pick Teagan up after her nap at Annie's.
We will see so many people when we are home. It sounds like most of them are coming to see Teagan of course. She will put on a good show and entertain them well I'm sure.
I will see if I can get in another post before Christmas but I don't think it will happen, too busy. Next post will probably be from Saskatchewan. Dad said the snow is piling up for a beautiful white Christmas. Can't wait!!!

No comments: