Sunday, January 21, 2007

Back in Action




My weekend away was great. I spent the weekend in Pincher Creek at the Bloomin' Inn with some friends. We scrapbooked all weekend. I got 32 pages done in Teagan's album. I am only on her sixth month. The pictures are just too adorable that I have to put most of them in the scrapbook. I am taking my mom to the Bloomin' Inn this summer for a weekend away together. Vaun and Teagan got along quite well without me.
Teagan got one of her eye teeth but the other one is not through yet. She has been singing a lot this week. "Happy Birthday" is still her favourite song.
I started yoga this week. It is very relaxing. It is at a good time too because I am home in time to put Teagan to bed.
We took Teagan to the Roughneck Lacrosse game last night. She was so good!! She enjoyed getting in and out of her seat, I think she liked that the seat folded up and down. She spent most of the game looking at the little boys sitting in the row behind us. She smiled and laughed most of the game and enjoyed the tub of popcorn. She liked the cheerleaders at half time especially the ones being thrown up into the air. We left at the end of the third quarter and got Teagan home and into bed at 9:40. It was late but she was not one bit grouchy.
Teagan's swim lessons started this morning. She was upset right off the start when she couldn't go straight into the pool. She didn't even smile until the class started jumping off the edge of the pool. Then it got a little better. She loved the water splashy in the lazy river. After we came home and Teagan helped me make pancakes.
Sorry the pictures are mostly unrelated to the blog this week as we didn't take the camera to the lacrosse game or to the pool.
Have a good week!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two firsts---potty training AND no suther in any of the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa Yuma