Sunday, April 22, 2007

Teagan's New Bed



There is a bag lady in training living in our house. Teagan hooks her backpack, purses and the bear's house onto the handles of her stroller then wheels her babies around the house. If she is looking for something little she often has it in one of the bags on her stroller.




Teagan has been woking on dressing herself. Most of the time she says "I do!!" and you better let her or she gets mad. She can get her pants, shoes, socks and diaper off on her own. She can put her pants, shoes and socks on with little or no help. She has trouble with shirts. She tries to put her arm through the arm hole backwards or through the neck. I'm sure with the way she picks up things she will have it figured out by next week.




Teagan is still playing mommy's girl. This is a picture of a common occurance when mommy leaves.




Teagan's new big girl bed arrived on Saturday. She slept in it last night with not much trouble. Her nap was a different story. We had to put her to bed three times as she kept reappearing downstairs. Teagan was very excited to get her big bed but I don't think she realized that meant her crib would we gone. She was quite distraught over that.

Talking is like a snowball. I don't know where she gets all the words she knows. This morning I asked her to set the table and she replyed "I'd love to!". Grandma and Grandpa Zimmer will be arriving on Thursday and I'm sure they will be shocked at how much Teagan knows.

No comments: