
Teagan had a good week at the day home. She insisted on wearing a dress on Monday. She doesn't have any that fit her right now so she had to wear one that was a little small. She sure loves going to the day home and especially spending time with Alyssa.
Teagan has been obsessed with birds and airplanes. She is always watching the skies. "More bird" and "more airplane" are common phrases when the birds have flown away or the plane is out of sight. I don't need to take her for an eye test because she can spot a plane that is nothing more than a spec in the sky. She even had to have her dolly watch for birds. I guess two set of eyes are better.
Teagan has taken a liking to gardening. She loves water and when you mix that with dirt you get lots of fun. Grandpa was spreading compost on the flowerbeds and Teagan was more than happy to assist.
Teagan loves pie. She asks for it quite often, even more than cookies. I thought about making her a pie instead of a birthday cake but I think chocolate trumps pie.
No comments:
Post a Comment