I found a hummingbird feeder I bought a few years ago hiding in the shed. Teagan and I took it out and filled it with sugar water. After we hung it in the tree Teagan went and got her lawn chair and sat right in front of the feeder. Every now and the she would yell out "bird come eat", "bird food", etc. She was quite frustrated that the birds did not come when she called for them. It was hard to get her away from the feeder but I took her to the park to hopefully get her mind off of the feeder. When we got home she ran to the window yelling "bird come eat". The next morning the first thing she did was check to see if any birds were at the feeder. I think we have to get a bird feeder for the backyard that will feed most kinds of birds.
Teagan and her dollies go everywhere. She takes them to the day home, in the van, to the store, to the park, in the backyard. She has to change their poopy pants usually whens he herself has poopy pants. She feeds them, puts them to sleep, hugs them and loves them. She will even on occasion share them with her cousins.
Today at Cardel Place they had a display of emergency vehicles so we decided to check it out. Teagan loved the firetrucks and climbing around the vehicles. I'm sure her Uncle Jeff would be so happy to see her sitting in the firetruck.
1 comment:
Yay! All those pictures and not one soo-soo to be seen.
Post a Comment