Saturday, August 25, 2007

Last Week of Summer Holidays

Teagan went to the day home three days this week. She wanted to go all weekend. When I dropped her off on Monday she pushed me out the door and told me to go now. On Wednesday the boys were there and it was a bit of a rough start to the day. Teagan didn't want to play just watch the boys which upset Alyssa which in turn upset Teagan. It took a little while for her to adjust and then all was good. Will the five year old told his mom that Teagan likes to tell him what to do. His mom told him to get use to girls telling him what to do. On Friday Teagan wanted to stay home but I took her anyway. As soon as she heard Alyssa it was "Bye Mommy, see you soon!"


On Thursday I took Teagan out to my school in Airdrie. I had one little thing to do and then we could leave. Teagan had so much fun drawing on the white board I could of stayed for a while if I had wanted to!! We tried to go to the park but it started to rain.


We have had some chilly mornings this week. I guess summer is coming to an end. It is the perfect time to snuggle up in blankets and cuddle on the couch - one of my favourite activities.


Spikey arrived last night for a week stay. He came after Teagan had gone to bed. He was the first thing she noticed this morning though. As soon as her feet hit the bottom of the stairs she announced "Spikey's here!!" She feed him breakfast but thought he needed more food.


A new common trend is topless Teagan. She has learned to take her shirt off and she does quite regularly after announcing that she is itchy!! The pants sometimes stay on but she won't wear pants with buttons or zippers. She is a creature of comfort.


Teagan on the run. We have started some new evening routines. One is dancing and the other is running. Both seem to wear her right out before bed.


It is hard to get a picture of Teagan as she is constantly talking, moving, gesturing and making faces. She is so expressive when she is telling you something. We are not sure how many words she knows but it is a lot. She amazes me when she pops out those big words.

No comments: