Friday, March 21, 2008

Decorating Easter Eggs

Teagan and I decorated Easter Eggs today. It was Teagan's first time and she took it quite seriously. A tear came to my eye as I wrote her name on an egg. I remembered the times of decorating eggs at Grandma and Grandpa Nemeth's. It seemed like we always spent Easter with them. We would decorate eggs and make one special one for each person by writing their name on an egg. It's good to have those memories and to know that we are making new memories with our family.




There was some controversy over the display of the eggs that resulted in Teagan having a time out in her room. But as you can see she got over it and was very excited to show daddy the Easter eggs.


Teagan wanted to eat an egg. She had eaten about half of it when she said "I don't like eggs!" Who knew!!

No comments: