Friday, March 14, 2008

Teagan and the Spider

Teagan and I were playing in the basement after supper. I ran up stairs for a minute. On my way back down Teagan met me on the stairs crying, "There's a spider in my tent!!" I took her hand and we headed for the tent. I asked her "Did you ask the spider to leave?" She replied, "No! It has legs!!" I grabbed a paper towel to pick up the spider and when I get to the tent I see how Teagan has handled the situation. "I put a tissue on it," she tells me. And sure enough lying on a pillow inside the tent is a tissue. I peek under it and of course there is no longer a spider under it. So we empty the tent and Teagan spots it so I pick it up with the tissue and squish it. "You better put it in the garbage," she says.

No comments: