Teagan sang "Gondola, gondola, gondola" all the way from the parking lot. She was so excited!!!! I don't think she even knew what it was until she saw it.
She was in awe of the gondola and the view up the mountain. She kept her gaze firmly planted on the scenery and watched for people hiking up the trails to the top.
The view from the top was beautiful. There was a trail to a higher lookout that Teagan and Vaun went on. For the first I felt disabled because there was no way I could make it up and down all those stairs and I had to stay behind and wait.
Teagan waved to all the other gondolas as we descended the mountain. They took our picture at the top and then wanted $15 at the bottom to buy it, no thanks!!
Someone didn't want to have her picture taken but I told her I would blog the goofy pictures too!!!
We then went for a picnic near a park. Teagan didn't eat, she made a friend at the park and played instead. We heard all over the playground, "Teagan come here, Teagan I found you." We asked Teagan what her friends name was but she didn't know because "She didn't tell me!!" When her friend had to go she finally came and barely ate as she knew we were going to go for ice cream.
We saw a few deer. I didn't even use the zoom for this picture from the car window. The deer were not even afraid and just kept eating.
After a trip to the rock shop for some new pretty rocks we had ice-cream at Cows. Teagan ate and wore most of her Monster Chocolate cone before it melted. It was quite a warm day, even in the mountains.
No comments:
Post a Comment