Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas Day Part Two


Teagan and I went for an afternoon swim. Not many people swim outside on Christmas Day!!


Papa taught Teagan how to drive Santa's golf cart. I learned a valuable lesson "Never walk in front of a golf cart!" I asked them to give me a ride to the hall and as I just got past the front of the cart it raced passed me nearly missing my foot. Teagan had got her foot caught between the gas and the brake and it took Papa about 15 metres to get it unstuck and the cart stopped. A close call!!


We went to the hall to have Christmas dinner.


Teagan helped Nana hand out all the name tags.


The only picture we got without someone else passing through the picture.


Our table. It was hard to get a picture as the line for food went behind Teagan's chair.



Cheers!!!


And for dessert in the desert Teagan chose the yummy banana cream pie!!


We ended the day with a Christmas light tour!!

A very busy day! Teagan fell asleep almost instantly.

No comments: