We only had snacks at our place so Teagan had Chex mix for breakfast. She liked the round pretzels and wore them as rings on her fingers.
Teagan helped load the washers.
We did a puzzle in the puzzle room while we waited for the washer to finish.
Then we put the wash into the dryer.
When it was all dry, we folded it and took it back to the trailer.
Teagan liked this mechanical Santa on the stage on the hall. She would plug him in and he would talk and sing Christmas songs.
After lunch Vaun and I went shopping and Teagan stayed with Nana and Papa. Nana took Teagan swimming. Vaun and I shopped at J.C. Penny, Target, Ross, Sports Authority and Jo-Ann. I got some really good deals on clothes for Teagan, yoga wear, shirts for me and scrapbook paper. It was a very warm afternoon and we enjoyed a stop at Starbucks and sat out in the sunshine.
When we got back Teagan and I blew bubbles.
We made a linear hopscotch.
Then it was bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment