Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Teagan came home yesterday from Esme's house with this dress. She was all ready for the Royal Wedding. I taped the wedding on PVR on the big screen HDTV. When Teagan got up I got her dressed up and we went down stairs to watch William marry Kate. We loved looking at all the hats the ladies were wearing. It got exciting when the prince arrived. Teagan thought he was so handsome!! She asked me if I wanted to marry him. I said no, I love daddy. Teagan agreed that she loved daddy too and wouldn't want to marry the prince. We kept fast forwarding and stopping at the good parts. It was so exciting when Kate arrived and her beautiful dress. Teagan kept saying, "Her dress is exactly like mine!!!" We had to fast forward the walk down the aisle as it was taking forever. Teagan thought most of it was boring and too long even on fast forward. When we finished watching Teagan asked if she could go to Esme's. The girls there would all be dressed up, watching, drinking tea and eating cake. Who would want to miss that?? So Esme came by and picked up Teagan and I will go and get her at 11:30 for lunch and then take her to school. Yes, she wore the dress out the door to go to Esme's.
I remember watching when Prince Charles married Princess Diana. I was nine years old. It was so wonderful to watch the spectacle on T.V. I hope Teagan will remember this for the rest of her life. Maybe this one will have a happily ever after.





No comments: