We left Friday after Teagan finished cheer-leading camp. We had supper in Red Deer at East Side Mario's. This was the restaurant Vaun and I ate at the night Teagan was born.
When we were done eating we went to our hotel the Comfort Inn. The first thing we did was change into our bathing suits and go to the pool. We spent almost two hours in the pool. Teagan went down the water-slide at least fifty times. We had trouble falling asleep with the noisy kids in the next room. We did fall asleep only to be awaken at 11:45 pm by the kids again. Thankfully Teagan remained asleep. I phoned the front desk this time and they took care of it. I didn't try to quiet Teagan down the next morning when she got up at 8:30 am.
We got up and got ready for the day. I told Teagan about the trail ride and she was over the moon. We ate the free breakfast that the hotel offered and then headed to Heritage Ranch. Our ride was scheduled for 11 am and we arrived at 10:10 am. Luckily after filling in all the waiver forms they were ready to take us earlier than scheduled. I was not so sure about the ride for me as I don't remember every being on a horse but my parents tell me I was once. The horse they gave to me was a gentle old boy named Wellington. I was told he could sleep walk the trail, which he did and I had to keep kicking him the whole way round as we lagged far behind Teagan and the trail leader Holly.
Teagan enjoyed the ride very much and was excited when Holly said that Teagan could have a lesson the next day if we wanted. So I made arrangements for the riding lesson and we had lunch. After we headed back to the hotel for another swim.
No comments:
Post a Comment