Monday, June 18, 2012
Father's Day
We had a very nice Father's Day. It started with brunch. I made mini German pancakes and berry sauce. A recipe that Vaun had sent me awhile ago. I always take it as a big hint when he sends me a recipe, that it is something he would like me to make. Teagan loved it too!!
After brunch and presents, Teagan and Vaun went for a bike ride. When they got back we went for a drive and ended up at Bowness Park for a picnic. Teagan was all about everything being a surprise so she distracted Vaun while I made the picnic lunch and then again when I packed the car to go. We had wanted to go to Big Hill Springs Provincial park but the sky to the north was very dark and dreary. It never did rain but it was very windy. Another time I guess!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment