Sorry no Pictures!!
I took Teagan to the pool today. She was not one bit shy. I was amazed by the change in her since summer when we were last at the pool. She is a lot taller and not at all scared of the water. She walked right in and wanted to jump off the side for me to catch her. My arms got tired from lifted her up onto the side so she decide to climb out on her own. Boy is she strong. She just pulled herself up with her arms until she could get a knee on the edge. She did a front float supported by me and moved her hands kind of like a dog paddle and kicked her feet. She even put her face in the water and blew bubbles. She went down the slide. Catching her was hard as the slide was very fast and the second time she came down she went right under and came up with a big smile on her face. She wanted to keep going but my arms were aching and my chest area was hurting from her feet hitting me. We spent an hour and a half in the water and Teagan wasn't ready to go home or the least bit tired. I was completely wore out. When we were leaving she asked to go in the gym for the parent tot open play time. I just couldn't do it. I bought a pass for up to go swimming so we can go a little more often and hopefully build up my stamina.
If you even come visit pack your swim suit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment