We finally have some snow. Teagan and I were out at 7:30 am on Tuesday playing in the snow. She was so excited to put on all her gear. The traffic was backed up so bad that when we left for the day home we backed out of the drive way and stopped two doors down in the middle of slow moving traffic. I am so grateful to work in Airdrie as my drive down the back road was unhindered.
When I got home Teagan demonstrated how to make a snow angel while lying in her bed. After supper we went back out to play. While making her snow angel Teagan told me "you better get your camera mom". We had a good time until Teagan threw a pile of snow into the air and learned what gravity was. Vaun said I was a little heartless when I took the picture of her with the face full of snow.
We came back in the house to decorate a gingerbread cookie and drink some cocoa. Do to unforeseen circumstances and details left unsaid the cookie was barely eaten and the cocoa untouched and a soosee break ensued.
No comments:
Post a Comment