Teagan was a little concerned when I told her about the Leprechaun coming and playing tricks and leaving some treats when I put her to bed last night. When she awoke this morning she was super excited to look for her shoes and even more thrilled to find chocolate toonies!! She skipped breakfast to look for more, nine in total. I let her take one to the day home. She proudly showed it to Michelle and told her the "octagon" left it for her. I almost died holding in my laugh. At supper she again told daddy about the "octagon". She asked what the "octagon" looked like and I started to explain, then Vaun told about his friend at work who is Irish and how he was dressed to go to the pub. Teagan announced that now she knew what an "octagon" looked like. Vaun killed himself laughing.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Teagan was a little concerned when I told her about the Leprechaun coming and playing tricks and leaving some treats when I put her to bed last night. When she awoke this morning she was super excited to look for her shoes and even more thrilled to find chocolate toonies!! She skipped breakfast to look for more, nine in total. I let her take one to the day home. She proudly showed it to Michelle and told her the "octagon" left it for her. I almost died holding in my laugh. At supper she again told daddy about the "octagon". She asked what the "octagon" looked like and I started to explain, then Vaun told about his friend at work who is Irish and how he was dressed to go to the pub. Teagan announced that now she knew what an "octagon" looked like. Vaun killed himself laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment