When she was off for a diaper change Teagan did some negotiating to get Riley. I put him in Teagan's arms and kept my one hand supporting his head. She was in heaven. As soon as Alexa reappeared she wanted to trade Riley for her. I convinced her to wait awhile. I asked her if she was getting tired of holding him to which she replied "Ahh, NO!!!" We handed Riley off and went for some eats. Both babies disappeared for a little bit but when they returned Teagan asked Christina for one and we got Riley back. Teagan kept watching to see when she could hold Alexa again. When the opportunity presented itself she handed Riley off to Vaun and Teagan went directly to Christina's mom to ask if she could hold Alexa. Next thing I know she has Alexa right on her lap. Teagan was in baby heaven gently rocking Alexa as she slept. After a bit she handed Alexa off so she could have some more snacks. It was feeding time for the babies and they disappeared for a long time. It was time for us to go when feeding time was over and Teagan didn't want to go. She pleaded if we could stay longer so she could hold the babies just one more time, but we had to go. On the way home she commented "I just love those babies!"
Teagan holding Alexa.
Vaun holding Riley.
Joanne, Teagan and Alexa
Teagan holding Alexa.
Teagan holding Riley.
No comments:
Post a Comment