Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wheel Sports





Teagan wanted to try out her scooter. She lasted a few minutes then switched to her bike after a big cry over how she doesn't want to ride her scooter. She has such better control over her bike. She was biking around the school park like it was an obstacle course. She was weaving in and out of the benches and poles and riding under the bridge. She laughed the whole was round, it was so much fun!! She goes a little too fast for mommy's liking sometimes but I'm sure a good wipe out will slow her down for a little while. I just hope the wipe out happens when daddy is with her and mommy is out of sight. I can do the afterward comforting.

1 comment:

Life on the Ridge said...

Wipeouts are part of biking, in fact the more serious they are the better. Broken bones heal and scars make for good stories! You gotta remember, kids are made of rubber and don't get hurt near as seriously as us older people.