Saturday, March 20, 2010
We've Been Waiting for you!!
Teagan and I were listening to a CD trying to find the song that begins with the line "You're so fresh from heaven, there's still angel dust on you." We came across a long forgotten song that I listened to endlessly while we waited for our baby, called "We've Been Waiting for you". As we listened it brought back so many feelings that the tears started to flow. I explained to Teagan the significance of the song to me. She put her hands on my face and looked into my eyes and said "Don't cry, you don't have to wait anymore. I'm right here." That made me cry even harder, tears of joy. She is an old soul my little one, with a heart as big as the ocean. Such compassion and empathy, that I am sure she has lived this life before as she is wise beyond her years. I am blessed and I know it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment