Favourite Colour--- Purple
Favourite Stuffy--- Beary White
Favourite Food--- Perogies
Favourite T.V. Show--- Max and Ruby
Favourite Treats--- Ice-Cream and Chocolate
Teagan was up at 6:10 am wide awake and ready to be five. We decorated the cupcakes for her to take to school for her friends.
All Teagan asked for for her birthday was roses. The balloon is a traditional gift. The finished cupcakes.
Teagan was a little shocked at the Tupperware until I told her it was hers. Then she smiled and started cooking, pancakes.
Chocolate Chip Pancakes - an only on your birthday, breakfast treat.
Teagan and I went to Build-A-Bear and she chose a fancy horse that she named Sparkle!!
Teagan at preschool waiting for snack time.
Nana and Papa with Teagan at preschool.
Teagan and Alyssa both celebrated their birthdays on the same day at preschool. Alyssa's birthday is next week but her party is on Saturday and Teagan's is on Sunday.
Teagan and her practice cake. I was so busy planning and forgot to think of a cake for her actual birthday so I just made a little version of her big cake for her birthday party. You will have to wait until I blog the party pictures to see the official cake.
We got Teagan a scooter for her birthday. The one we got her last year was just too hard to ride. This one has two inch wide wheels. After a few times up and down the sidewalk she was getting the hang of it.
Teagan has been so sick with a cold and felt pretty awful all day. She fell asleep in the car on the way home from the mall, barely ate any lunch at her favourite restaurant and didn't want to stay at school until she got there. At bed time she coughed so hard that she threw up, so much for the cake!!! But after all that she stopped coughing and is now sleeping peacefully. I just hope she wished that she would feel better tomorrow on the birthday candles.
No comments:
Post a Comment